Not every digital communications platform is created equal. The mechanics are different for each. This is why a layered communications strategy is essential to your marketing plan. In our new guide, Creating a Layered Communications Strategy – Helpful Tips for Common Communication Platforms, our aim is to help you plan accordingly for each platform. We’ll give you best practices for proper word count, the best and worst days and times to post on social media, adequate image sizes by platform, and more! We hope you use this guide as a companion when creating content for each of your communications platforms.
In this guide, we’ll cover topics such as:
- Proper image and video upload sizes for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Ideal template, header, and image sizes for your email campaigns
- The best way to structure images in your blog posts and articles
- Proper word count and post length for blog posts and articles
- The best and worst days and times to post on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- The best and worst days and times to send one-to-many email campaigns
- And more!
Fill out the form below to instantly receive the Creating a Layered Communications Strategy Guide: